MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2004 - - - 4:00 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS------CITY HALL
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to five minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF FEBRUARY 2, 2004.
BOARD OF PARKING PLACE COMMISSION
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO MODIFY THE EXISTING PARKING RESTRICTIONS IN THE WILSHIRE PARKING STRUCTURE AND ADJACENT PARKING LOT.
TRANSPORTATION AND CIRCULATION COMMISSION
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO REMOVE THE EXISTING 2-HOUR PARKING RESTRICTION ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF WILSHIRE AVENUE WITHIN THE TURN-OUT, BETWEEN HARBOR BOULEVARD AND THE NORTH/SOUTH ALLEY EAST OF HARBOR BOULEVARD, AND DESIGNATE SAID LOCATION AS 15-MINUTE PARKING.
- CONSIDERATION OF A RECOMMENDATION TO DESIGNATE THE WEST SIDE OF HARBOR BOULEVARD, FROM W. VALLEY VIEW DRIVE/BREA BOULEVARD NORHTERLY 1,250 FEET, FOR "NO STOPPING ANYTIME".
- CONSIDERATION OF A STAFF REQUEST TO DESIGNATE BOTH SIDES OF COMMONWEALTH AVENUE, BETWEEN MALDEN AVENUE AND HARBOR BOULEVARD, FOR 2-HOUR PARKING.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL A DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING SPACE ON THE EAST SIDE OF PAULA DRIVE ADJACENT TO THE PROPERTY AT 2312 W. OLIVE AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A STAFF RECOMMENDATION TO DESIGNATE BOTH SIDES OF BASTANCHURY ROAD BETWEEN HARBOR BOULEVARD AND BREA BOULEVARD, FOR "NO STOPPING ANYTIME".
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.