MONDAY, MAY 5, 2003 - - - 4:00 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS ------ CITY HALL
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to five minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF MARCH 3, 2003.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL TRAFFIC MEASURES IN THE VICINTY OF MAPLE SCHOOL.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST FOR OVERNIGHT PARKING ON BOTH SIDES OF POMONA AVENUE BETWEEN ORANGEFAIR AVENUE AND ITS SOUTHERLY TERMINUS.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST FOR A DISABLED PERSONS PARKING SPACE IN FRONT OF 1861 WEST AVENUE.
- STAFF RECOMMENDATION TO MODIFY THE EXISTING PARKING RESTRICTIONS WITHIN THE CITY PARKING LOTS ON THE NORTH AND SOUTH SIDE OF ELLIS LANE EAST OF HARBOR.
- STAFF RECOMMENDATION TO INSTALL NO STOPPING ANYTIME ON THE EAST SIDE OF HARBOR BOULEVARD BETWEEN CHAPMAN AVENUE AND BERKELEY AVENUE.
- STAFF RECOMMENDATION TO REVISE THE FEDERAL HIGHWAY MAP.
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.