MONDAY, MAY 6, 2002 - - - 4:00 P.M.
FULLERTON PUBLIC LIBRARY
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETINGS OF APRIL 1, 2002.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL 25-FEET OF BLUE CURB (DISABLED PERSONS PARKING) ON THE EAST SIDE OF RICHMAN AVENUE BETWEEN VALENCIA AVENUE AND THE EAST/WEST ALLEY SOUTH OF VALENCIA DRIVE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL 25-FEET OF BLUE CURB (DISABLED PERSONS PARKING) AT 136 N. YALE AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO REMOVE THE OVERNIGHT PARKING (2:00 A.M. TO 5:00 A.M.) PARKING RESTRICTION ON BOTH SIDES OF ADLENA DRIVE BETWEEN ADLENA PLACE AND W. VALLEY VIEW DRIVE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A STAFF RECOMMENDATION TO MODIFY THE EXISTING STRIPING CONFIGURATION AND PARKING REGULATIONS ON SANTA FE AVENUE BETWEEN HIGHLAND AVENUE AND HARBOR BOULEVARD; AND ON MALDEN AVENUE BETWEEN COMMONWEALTH AVENUE AND SANTA FE AVENUE.
- PRESENTATION AND REVIEW OF CONSULTANTS DOWNTOWN FULLERTON PARKING STUDY.
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.