MONDAY, MARCH 4, 2002 - - - 4:00 P.M.
FULLERTON PUBLIC LIBRARY
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETINGS OF DECEMBER 3, 2001 AND FEBRUARY 4, 2002.
- ELECTION OF CHAIRPERSON AND VICE-CHAIRPERSON.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL GREEN CURB (15-MINUTE PARKING) ON THE NORTH SIDE OF SANTA FE AVENUE IN FRONT OF 115 W. SANTA FE AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL 2-HOUR PARKING ON THE EAST SIDE OF BALCOM AVENUE BETWEEN WALNUT AVENUE AND ITS SOUTHERLY TERMINUS.
- INFORMATIONAL ITEM: PROPOSED TRAFFIC SIGNAL AT KRAEMER AVENUE AND BUTTONWOOD DRIVE/SATURN COURT.
Recess as T&CC and convene as Board of Parking Place Commission
- CONSIDERATION OF A STAFF RECOMMENDATION TO SUBSTITUTE PARKING SPACES WITHIN PARKING DISTRICT NO. 2.
Recess as Board of Parking Place Commission and reconvene as T&CC
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.