City Council Chamber
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission, prior to approval of the minutes, and will be limited to thirty minutes and not to exceed five minutes per person. No one will be heard twice. Any public comments not received at the beginning of the session may be heard at the end of the session. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items, except as provided by law.
CALL TO ORDER
ACTION ITEMS (Items 1-3)
Recommendation to approve the Minutes of the September 8, 2003 regular meeting.
* WOODCREST PARK TELECOMMUNICATIONS AGREEMENT
Recommendation that the Community Services Commission recommend that the City enter into a lease agreement for the Woodcrest Park Cingular telecommunications facility.
* BICYCLES IN HILLCREST PARK
Recommendation hat the Community Services Commission recommend to the City that it adopt Ordinance 3042, which will amend Ordinance 999 and repeal a portion of Section 4320.4(7)g to allow bicycles in Hillcrest Park .
INFORMATION ITEMS (Items 4-8)
* 2002 - 2003 YEAR END REPORT
* LANDSCAPE DIVISION MONTHLY REPORTS FOR SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER 2003
* BUILDING AND FACILITIES DIVISION MONTHLY MAINTENANCE REPORTS FOR SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER 2003
REPORT ON CITY COUNCIL AGENDA ITEMS:
- Approved the 2003 Fall Adopt-A-Park Memorandums of Understanding
- Approved Revised Memorandum of Understanding with California State University, Fullerton
- Approved Amendment No. 1 to the Pacific Drive Elementary School Agreement
- Approved Amendment No. 1 to the Laguna Road School Park Agreement
- Approved the Amerige Heights Community Center Conceptual Plan
- Approved the Hillcrest Park Lower Playground Parking Lot and Picnic Area Conceptual Plan
*Written Material Attached