Fullerton Main Library Meeting Room - Side Entrance
Monday, July 8, 2002
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission, prior to approval of the minutes, and will be limited to thirty minutes and not to exceed five minutes per person. No one will be heard twice. Any public comments not received at the beginning of the session may be heard at the end of the session. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items, except as provided by law.
CALL TO ORDER:
Recommendation to approve the Minutes of the May 13, 2002 regular meeting.
- Class E-Connect
Grace Miranda will make a presentation of the new E-Connect system.
- Recreation Division Presentation
Presentation by the Recreation Division on its programs and activities.
- Landscape Maintenance Division Monthly Maintenance Report
Receive and file report from the Landscape Maintenance Division regarding activity within that division.
- Building and Facilities Division Monthly Maintenance Report
Receive and file report from the Building and Facilities Division regarding activity within that division.
- Report on City Council Agenda Items
- Hillcrest Park Lower Parking Lot, Playground, and Picnic Area
- Fullerton Senior Center Expansion
- Fullerton Sports Complex Field Changes
- Presentation: Adopt-A-Park Spring 2002 Awards
- Amendment No. 1 to Laguna Lake Enhancement Plan Grant Agreement
- Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2002-03 (Year Two of the Adopted 2001-2003 Budget)
- Emergency Use Agreement Between the City of Fullerton and St. Jude Medical Center
- Amendment No. 7 to Orange County Transportation Authority Agreement C-8-0367
- Valencia Community Center Portable Building Disposition
- Use Agreement Between the City of Fullerton and the Izaak Walton League of America (IWLA) - Chapter 15
- Adoption of Budget for Fiscal Year 2002-03 (Year Two of the Adopted 2001-03 Budget)
- Commissioner Comments
- Adjournment until September 9th Meeting
The meeting will adjourn until September, due to the August vacation month.