Location: 1600 N. Harbor Blvd. Year Opened: 1960 Acreage: 241.7
This recreation area provides a variety of activities for its visitors. Guests can either picnic in the lower basin or follow the hiking trail to the Leonard Andrews Tennis Center, the Fullerton Sports Complex and the Fullerton Municipal Golf Course. Adventurers can also take a detour on to the Lost Trail, which leads to Trail Rest Park.