City Council Chamber
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission, prior to approval of the minutes, and will be limited to thirty minutes and not to exceed five minutes per person. No one will be heard twice. Any public comments not received at the beginning of the session may be heard at the end of the session. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items, except as provided by law.
CALL TO ORDER
ACTION ITEMS (Item 1)
Recommendation to approve the Minutes of the January 12, 2004 regular meeting.
INFORMATION ITEMS (Items 2 - 7)
* 2003 - 2004 1ST and 2ND QUARTER PROGRESS REPORT
* URBAN PARK ACT OF 2001 GRANT APPLICATION
Staff will provide information on a proposal to develop a "pocket park" at 3001 Pearl Drive in Fullerton.
* FULLERTON DOWNTOWN PLAZA & PARK - 2003 CALIFORNIA PARK & RECREATION SOCIETY 'AWARD OF EXCELLENCE' WINNER
Staff will provide information on the CPRS park planning award given for the Fullerton Downtown Park & Plaza.
* LANDSCAPE DIVISION MONTHLY REPORT FOR JANUARY 2004
* BUILDING AND FACILITIES DIVISION MONTHLY MAINTENANCE REPORT FOR JANUARY 2004
REPORT ON CITY COUNCIL AGENDA ITEMS:
- Approved the 9th Amendment to the Orange County Transit Authority Agreement
- Approved the Award of Fall 2003 Adopt-A-Park Stipends
- Approved Spring 2004 Adopt-A-Park Memorandums of Understanding
*Written Material Attached