City Council Chamber
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission, prior to approval of the minutes, and will be limited to thirty minutes and not to exceed five minutes per person. No one will be heard twice. Any public comments not received at the beginning of the session may be heard at the end of the session. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items, except as provided by law.
CALL TO ORDER:
Election of New Officers
Recommendation to approve the Minutes of the November 18, 2002 regular meeting.
East Fullerton Little League Request for Bullpens at Chapman Park
Recommendation that the Community Services Commission approve East Fullerton Little League's request to install bullpens at baseball field #2 in the north east corner of Chapman Park.
Hillcrest Park Lower Playground, Parking Lot and Picnic Area Conceptual Plan
That the Community Services Commission make a recommendation to City Council to approve the Hillcrest Park Lower Playground, Parking Lot and Picnic Area conceptual plan, and authorize staff to proceed with construction documents.
Public Hearing for Equestrian Lease
That the Community Services Commission recommend that the City Council approve the Coyote Hills Ranch Equestrian Lease Agreement.
Landscape Division Monthly Report
Receive and file report from the Landscape Division regarding activity within that division.
Building and Facilities Division Monthly Maintenance Report
Receive and file report from the Building and Facilities Division regarding activity within that division.
Report on City Council Agenda Items
- Approval of consultant for Phase I Final Design for Laguna Lake Rehabilitation and the Coastal Conservancy Construction Funding Agreement.
- Community Services Commission Appointments
- Fullerton Municipal Golf Course Estoppel Certificate - Recommendation to authorize the Mayor to sign the Estoppel Certificate for American Golf Corporation's lease for the Fullerton Municipal Golf Course.
- Paseo Park - To consider: 1) Approving officially naming the park on the Union Pacific Railroad Park & Trail property as "Paseo Park" and 2) Approving the plans and specifications and authorize the Director of Administrative Services to advertise for bids.
- Development Agreement for Grace Ministries International; property owner: Grace Korean Church at Norwalk (at the former Hunt-Wesson site).
- Habitat Conservation Fund Grant for Laguna Lake Park
- GEMCAR Vehicle Donation