All restrictions found in Standard Conservation, Phase I and Phase II apply in Phase III.
Additional Restrictions on Landscape Watering
- Watering Landscape Restrictions
- You may only water landscape on Monday, Thursday, or Saturday.
- Except: short periods of time for adjusting or repairing the irrigation system
- You may NOT water between the hours of 8:00a.m. and 6:00p.m.
- Water-dependent industries
- Including, but not limited to, commercial nurseries and golf courses
- May only water landscape on Monday, Thursday, or Saturday.
- Except for short periods of time for adjusting or repairing the irrigation system.
- May NOT water between the hours of 10:00a.m. and 4:00p.m.
- Reclaimed water: there is no restriction on watering with reclaimed water. Signs must be posted that identify reclaimed water is being used.
Water supply shortage rates
During a Phase III water supply shortage, the City Council may increase water rates, other than Tier 1 Life-line rates, by an amount necessary, as determined by the City Council.The increase in water rates, which could average approximately 15 to 20 percent above the pre-water shortage rates, may vary among categories of customers.
Read more about Phase III water conservation