A G E N D A
MONDAY, MARCH 5, 2007 - 4:00 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - CITY HALL
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to five minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF FEBRUARY 5, 2007.
1. ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN AND VICE-CHAIRMAN.
2. SELECTION OF A REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE BICYCLE USERS SUB-COMMITTEE (BUSC).
3. CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST FOR A DISABLED PERSON’S PARKING SPACE IN FRONT OF 505 TRUSLOW AVENUE.
4. CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL “NO STOPPING ANYTIME” ON THE NORTH SIDE OF BASTANCHURY ROAD BETWEEN STATE COLLEGE BOULEVARD AND ASSOCIATED ROAD.
5. CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL “1-HOUR PARKING” ON THE NORTH SIDE OF WILLIAMSON AVENUE BEHIND MCCOY MILLS FORD FROM WOODS AVENUE WESTERLY.
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.