A G E N D A
MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2006 - 4:00 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - CITY HALL
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to five minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
1. CONSIDERATION OF 20-MINUTE LOADING/UNLOADING ZONE ON WILLIAMSON AVENUE BEHIND MC COY MILLS FORD AT 700 WEST COMMONWEALTH AVENUE.
2. CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST FOR THE INSTALLATION OF A DISABLED PERSON’S PARKING SPACE IN FRONT OF PROPERTY AT 201 SOUTH EDGAR PLACE.
3. CONSIDERATION OF STAFF’S RECOMMENDATION REGARDING SCHOOL SAFETY SIGNING ON EAST CHAPMAN AVENUE IN THE VICINITY OF THE MONTESSORI SCHOOL.
4. CONSIDERATION OF STAFF RECOMMENDATION TO REPEAL “NO PARKING ANYTIME” ON THE EAST SIDE OF BERKELEY AVENUE AT WEST VALLEY VIEW DRIVE.
CITY COUNCIL/REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
September 19, 2006, 4:00 P.M.
Adopted Resolution No. 9850
8. TRANSPORTATION AND CIRCULATION COMMISSION RECOMMENDATION - WILSHIRE AVENUE 20-MINUTE LOADING/UNLOADING
Recommendation by the Engineering Department: Adopt Resolution No. 9850, establishing a diagonal "20-minute Loading/Unloading" parking space on the south side of Wilshire Avenue immediately east of the north/south alley east of Malden Avenue within the city of Fullerton, as a place where vehicles are prohibited from parking in excess of 20 minutes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. of every day, Sunday and Holidays exempt.
RESOLUTION NO. 9850 - A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF FULLERTON, CALIFORNIA, ESTABLISHING A 20-MINUTE LOADING/UNLOADING DIAGONAL PARKING SPACE ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF WILSHIRE AVENUE IMMEDIATELY EAST OF THE NORTH/SOUTH ALLEY EAST OF MALDEN AVENUE
Adopted Resolution No. 9849
9. TRANSPORTATION AND CIRCULATION COMMISSION RECOMMENDATION - SANTA FE AVENUE
Recommendation by the Engineering Department: Adopt Resolution No. 9849, repealing the existing "Commercial Vehicle Only" parking restriction and replace said restriction with 2-hour parking on the south side of Santa Fe Avenue between Highland Avenue and Malden Avenue; and to revert Santa Fe Avenue to two-way travel between Highland Avenue and Malden Avenue.
RESOLUTION NO. 9849 - A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF FULLERTON, CALIFORNIA, REPEALING THE "COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ONLY" PARKING RESTRICTION AND ESTABLISHING 2-HOUR PARKING ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF SANTA FE AVENUE BETWEEN HIGHLAND AVENUE AND MALDEN AVENUE; AND TO REVERT SANTA FE AVENUE TO TWO-WAY TRAVEL BETWEEN HIGHLAND AVENUE AND MALDEN AVENUE
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.