MONDAY, JUNE 3, 2002 - - - 4:00 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS ------ CITY HALL
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF MAY 6, 2002.
- REPORT ON C.I.P 2002-2003
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL A VEHICLE WEIGHT RESTRICTION ON VALENCIA DRIVE BETWEEN LEMON STREET AND ITS EASTERLY TERMINUS.
- CONSIDERATION OF A STAFF RECOMMENDATION TO INSTALL SEVENTY-FIVE FEET OF RED CURB ON THE EAST SIDE OF HIGHLAND AVENUE BETWEEN AMERIGE AVENUE AND THE EAST/WEST ALLEY NORTH OF AMERIGE AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A STAFF RECOMMENDATION TO RESTRIPE DOROTHY LANE BETWEEN LONGVIEW DRIVE AND VICTORIA DRIVE.
- CITYWIDE OVERNIGHT PARKING RESTRICTION UPDATE.
- UNITED STATES POST OFFICE-FULLERTON BRANCH OFFICE AT 1350 E. CHAPMAN AVENUE UPDATE.
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.