Draft Environmental Impact Report
West Coyote Hills Specific Plan Amendment/ Robert E. Ward Nature Preserve
Monday, October 20, 2003 7:00 p.m.
Sunny Hills High School Performing Arts Auditorium
1801 Warburton Way
Fullerton, CA 92833
The proposed project includes the following uses; all acreage figures are approximate:
- 760 housing units on 177 acres
- A 5.2-acre neighborhood commercial development near Rosecrans Ave.
- A 17-acre public use site (possible uses include a school or park site)
- 280 acres for open space and recreational uses
- 1-acre fire station site
- 72-acre Robert E. Ward Nature Preserve
The meeting will include:
- Overview of the Draft Environmental Impact Report
- Discussion of the review process
- A question and answer session
The West Coyote Hills property is bounded on the north by the City of La Habra, on the east by Euclid St., on the west by the new Hawks Pointe residential community, and on the south by Rosecrans Ave. Gilbert St. divides the property from north to south. The project applicant is Pacific Coast Homes, and the overall site encompasses 582 acres.
For more information, please contact:
Melanie Mullis, Senior Planner
Fullerton Development Services Department