Location: 327 W. Orangethorpe Avenue
1926: Spanish Colonial Revival
This two-story structure is now a mixed use: the ground level is used for commercial offices and the second story is a residence. The exterior of this fine house is essentially that of the original design. An open balcony at the northwest corner was enclosed in 1994, and the original roof tile from Holland was replaced at the same time. The arrangement of architectural forms makes this a particularly attractive version of the Spanish Colonial Revival type.
William Wintter’s father, Jacob, came to the Anaheim-Fullerton area in 1896, and lived here for 59 years. William and his wife purchased and built on this property in 1926, after living in his father’s home at Orangethorpe and Highland.