Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Community Dev
Home ... > 1926-1930 Residential > Mahr House, 1928
Shortcuts
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
Downtown
Water Bill Payment
City Employment
Agendas & Minutes
City Services
Classes
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Permits
Police News
Public Notices
George Golleher Alumni House

 << Back | Next >>

Originally:
Mahr House
Location: C.S.U. Fullerton campus
1928: Spanish Colonial Revival

Mahr HouseThis Spanish Colonial Revival house was built for Lottie Hetebrink, the daughter of Henry Hetebrink. However, Miss Hetebrink never actually resided in the house. Originally, the building was on a 50-acre lot, but the land was lost shortly after 1930. The Mahr family owned the property until the State of California bought it as part of the C.S.U. Fullerton campus.

Some of the building’s features have been modified, but the original design is essentially intact. The structure’s architecture exhibits the customary approach of the Spanish Colonial style, providing strong forms and mass as well as coherent detailing.

FacebookTwitterYouTube
RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2014 Community. Development, 303 W. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832. 714-738-6547