Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Community Dev
Home ... > 1900 - 1917: Residential > Henry Kroeger House, 1913
Shortcuts
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
Downtown
Water Bill Payment
City Employment
Agendas & Minutes
City Services
Classes
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Permits
Public Notices
Henry Kroeger House

 << Back | Next >>

Location:
609 N. Raymond Avenue
1913: Colonial Revival

Henry Kroeger HouseThis one-story structure reflects no definitive architectural style, having only vague references to Colonial Revival, Craftsman, and Cottage designs. The house was constructed for Henry Kroeger, a prominent rancher and early owner of a large tract of land north of Chapman Avenue and west of Raymond Avenue. Originally situated closer to Chapman Avenue, the house was moved to its present location in 1952, to accommodate the development of Raymond Elementary School. The Kroeger family also owned the house at 901 East Chapman Avenue.

There have been no significant changes to the house since its move, but the present-day north fa├žade may have been the side facing Raymond Avenue at its former site.

FacebookTwitterYouTube
RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2014 Community. Development, 303 W. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832. 714-738-6547