Visit the virtual Town Hall site and give us your input!
CollegeTown Vision Plan
CollegeTown Specific Plan
CollegeTown Design Principles
- Create a new “front door” for Cal State Fullerton where college and community life meet in a high activity, urban environment.
- Create sociable and multi modal streets with direct connections to the campus.
- Plan for daily activiti es of college students, faculty/staff , and surrounding residents/businesses.
- Design for experiences (set the scene through architectural/landscape design of indoor and outdoor spaces).
- Bring the inside out and outside in through retail design; locate restaurants, convenience foods on sunny side of street; maximize patios and terraces.
- Create a shared network of outdoor spaces – streets, pedestrian paths, town square, courtyards, patios, outdoor gathering areas.
- Program the pedestrian mall along Nutwood to serve campus life during the week and provide for larger public events on weekends.
- Seek local mom and pop businesses to mix with chains or trendy retailers.
- Offer a rotating activities calendar that utilizes indoor and outdoor venues in CollegeTown.