Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
Council Chambers - City Hall
July 13, 2005
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
Regular Meeting of June 22, 2005
Next Resolution No. PC-05-22
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
- PRJ05-00161 ZON05-00011 & -00012. APPLICANT: SUSAN WEINGORD; PROPERTY OWNER: EUN-MIN YOO. A request for a major development project and a Conditional Use Permit for a proposed child care center, with an enrollment of up to 24 children, on property located at 1418 S. Euclid Street (northeast corner of Euclid Street and Baker Avenue) (O-P zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15332 of CEQA Guidelines) (HSO).
|-Continue to a date uncertain |
- CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1031A. APPLICANT: JAMES BARNUM; PROPERTY OWNER: STEVE FORELL. A request to modify a previously-approved Conditional Use Permit to operate a beer garden (Type 40 ABC license) in conjunction with banquet and dance hall activities, on property located at 140 West Wilshire Avenue (south side of Wilshire Avenue, between 50 and 100 feet east of Malden Avenue) (C-3 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of CEQA Guidelines) (AKU).
|-Continue to August 10, 2005 |
- PRJ04-00979 ZON04-00102 SUB04-00009 LRP04-00025 LRP04-00026. APPLICANT: THE OLSON COMPANY; PROPERTY OWNER: FULLERTON HOLDINGS, INC. A request for a zone change from M-G, General Industrial to R-3, Limited-Density Multiple Family Residential; a General Plan Revision changing the land use designation from Industrial to Medium Density Residential; a tentative tract map, and a major site plan for a 50-unit town home development on property located at 1600 W. Commonwealth Avenue (southwest corner of Commonwealth Avenue and Basque Avenue) (proposed R-3 zone) (Mitigated Negative Declaration) (AKU).
|-Continue to July 27, 2005 |
- PRJ04-00238 LRP04-00007. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: LSF II FULLERTON. A request to amend Amerige Heights Development Agreement DA-00-01 to provide an extension of time to complete certain public facilities in the Amerige Heights Specific Plan, including the Amerige Heights Community Center and Barrett Park (Trailhead Park). The Amerige Heights Specific Plan is generally located north of Malvern Ave, east of Gilbert St, south of Pioneer Ave, and west of Bastanchury Road (Specific Plan District) (Previously certified EIR) (JRO).
|-Continue to August 10, 2005 |
7:00 P.M. SESSION
- PRJ04-00919 ZON04-00098 LRP04-00022 LRP04-00023 SUB04-00008 - SUB05-00003. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: ACCRETIVE LAGUNA PARTNERS, LLC. A request to demolish an existing retail center and construct a mixed-use project comprised of 52 residential condominiums, retail space, food court, office space and a medical office building; a zone change from C-2 (Commercial) to SPD (Specific Plan District); a Specific Plan document, and an abandonment and realignment of public service easements; a three-lot tract map for condominium purposes and a major site plan, on property located at 300 West Bastanchury Road (southwest corner of Bastanchury Road and Laguna Road, encompassing an area between Bastanchury Road, Laguna Road, Laguna Drive, and Sunny Crest Drive) (C-2 zone) (Mitigated Negative Declaration) (Continued from June 22, 2005). (JEA).
|-Recommend certification to the City Council of Mitigated Negative Declaration -See staff report for additional recommendations |
REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
AGENDA FORECAST : A next regularly-scheduled meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be July 27, 2005, at 7:00 p.m.
A request to change from an existing ABC Type 42 license (On-Sale beer and wine public premises) to an ABC Type 48 (On-sale general public premises) on property located at 912 West Williamson Avenue
A request to modify an existing site plan to develop an approximately 4,500-square-foot structure, and to operate a day care facility within the structure, on property located at 1521 West Orangethorpe Avenue
A request for a one-lot subdivision to create four individual condominium units on property located at 312 W. Wilshire Avenue
A request for a zone change from M-G, General Industrial to R-3, Limited-Density Multiple Family Residential; a General Plan Revision changing the land use designation from Industrial to Medium Density Residential; a tentative tract map, and a major site plan for a 50-unit town home development on property located at 1600 W. Commonwealth Avenue