Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
March 10, 2004
Council Chambers - City Hall
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
INTRODUCTION OF NEW PLANNING COMMISSIONER
Regular Meeting of January 28, 2004
Next Resolution No. PC-04-05
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
- PRJ03-00804 - ZON03-00071. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: THE OLSON COMPANY. A request to consolidate parcels and develop a 121-unit condominium project, which includes an abandonment of streets and alleys, a tentative tract map (TTM TR-16583), a major development project application, specific plan preparation, and zoning amendment, on property located at 115 East Truslow Avenue (bounded by South Harbor Boulevard, East Truslow Avenue, South Walnut Way and East Walnut Avenue) (R-5 zone to Specific Plan) (Previously certified EIR).
|-Approval, subject to conditions |
- PRJ04-00004 - ZON04-00002. APPLICANT: PETER WHITTINGHAM; PROPERTY OWNER: MAYO FAMILY TRUST. A request to construct a 13,800 square-foot, drive-through pharmacy, and abandon a street (Balboa Road) on property located at 2200 North Harbor Boulevard (northeast corner of Harbor Boulevard and Bastanchury Road) (C-1 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15332 of CEQA Guidelines).
|-Continued to date uncertain |
- PRE04-00005 - PRE04-00005. APPLICANT: PACIFIC COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION; PROPERTY OWNER: WRA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. A request for a Special Event permit allowing a two-day credit union auto show sale to be held on April 3 and 4, 2004, in the parking lot of the Plaza Imperial Office Park, on property located at 401 East Imperial Highway (north side of Imperial Highway between Bonita Place and Palm Street) (C-M zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15304 of CEQA Guidelines).
|-Approval, subject to conditions |
|OTHER MATTERS |
REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
AGENDA FORECAST. The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be March 24, 2004, at 7:00 p.m.
- A request to prezone the 13-acre unincorporated county island (Somerset) to "Planned Residential Development" and establish a general plan designation of Greenbelt Concept in accordance with the Agreement between the County of Orange and the City of Fullerton for the Annexation of Unincorporated County Territories, on property generally located on the west side of Beach Boulevard south of Somerset Avenue.
- A request to prezone the 16-acre unincorporated county island (Page Avenue) to R-1-15,000 and R-3 and establish a general plan designation of "Low Density Residential" and "Medium Density Residential" in accordance with the Agreement between the County of Orange and the City of Fullerton for the Annexation of Unincorporated County Territories, on property generally located on the west side of Brookhurst Road, north of Houston Avenue.