Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
January 14, 2004
Council Chambers - City Hall
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
Regular Meeting of December 10, 2003
Next Resolution No. PC-04-01
INTRODUCTION OF NEW PLANNING COMMISSIONER
ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN AND VICE-CHAIRMAN
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
- PRJ03-00761 - ZON03-00066 - ZON03-00067. APPLICANT: FULLERTON STATION, INC.; PROPERTY OWNER: CHEVRON USA INC. A request to modify a site plan by converting the existing service station to a mini-market and a 8-seat fast food restaurant, and a full-service carwash, in addition to the reorientation and refacing of the existing canopy; and a Conditional Use Permit for the construction and operation of an approximately 1,260 square-foot building for use as a full-service car wash at an existing gas and service station, on property located at 2950 East Nutwood Avenue (southwest corner of Nutwood and Placentia Avenue) (C-2 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of CEQA Guidelines.)
|-Continue to January 28, 2004 |
ADJOURN AS PLANNING COMMISSION
CONVENE AS LANDMARKS COMMISSION
- PRJ03-00815 - ZON03-00072. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: FULLERTON UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT. A request to list four features on the Fullerton Union High School campus as City of Fullerton Historic Landmarks (Local Landmarks) including Science Buildings 1 and 2, Plummer Auditorium, and the "Historic Walkway" on property located at 201 East Chapman Avenue (north side of Chapman Avenue between Pomona and Lemon Avenues) (P-L zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of CEQA Guidelines).
ADJOURN AS LANDMARKS COMMISSION
RECONVENE AS PLANNING COMMISSION
- PRJ02-00260 - SUB02-00010. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT OF NORTH ORANGE COUNTY. A request to abandon 208 feet of Nutwood Place and 212 feet of Grove Place, east of Lemon Street. (P-L zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15332 of CEQA Guidelines).
|-Recommend approval to the City Council |
|OTHER MATTERS |
REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
AGENDA FORECAST. The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be January 28, 2004, at 4:00 p.m.
- A request for a revision to a previously-approved Conditional Use Permit, increasing from 25 to 40 the number of single-display automobile retail licenses within a multi-tenant office building on property located at 2736-2742 West Orangethorpe Avenue.
- A request for a parcel map to subdivide one existing lot into two lots and construct two new homes on property located at 2626 Olive Avenue and 2627 Cherry Avenue.
- A request to modify a site plan by converting the existing service station to a mini-market and a 8-seat fast food restaurant, and a full-service carwash, in addition to the reorientation and replacing of the existing canopy; and a Conditional Use Permit for the construction and operation of an approximately 1,260 square-foot building for use as a full-service car wash at an existing gas and service station, on property located at 2950 East Nutwood Avenue (Continued from January 14, 2004).