Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
August 11, 2004
Council Chambers - City Hall
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION (CONTINUED TO 7:00 P.M. SESSION)
The Minutes of the meeting of July 28, 2004 are not available
Next Resolution No. PC-04-27
||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
- PRJ04-00556 PM2004-195. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: CAL-PERL FULLERTON 5, LLP. A request to subdivide an existing 9.2-acre commercial center into two parcels on property located at 1001 North Harbor Boulevard (west side of Harbor Boulevard, between Valley View Drive and Berkeley Avenue) (C-3 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15315 of CEQA Guidelines).
|-Approval, subject to conditions |
- 2. PRJ04-00387 ZON04-00047 ZON04-00053. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: ABRAHAM TABAJA. A request to construct an automotive repair building measuring approximately 1,740 square feet and allow a Conditional Use Permit for automobile sales and repair on property located at 801-811 West Commonwealth Avenue (north side of Commonwealth Avenue between the northwest corner of Commonwealth and Jefferson Avenues and approximately 135 feet west of the northwest corner of Commonwealth and Jefferson Avenues) (C-H zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of CEQA Guidelines) (Continued from June 9, 2004 and July 14, 2004).
|-Approval, subject to conditions |
|OTHER MATTERS |
- DISCUSSION REGARDING TIME OF PLANNING COMMISSION MEETINGS
- COMMISSION/STAFF COMMUNICATION
- REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
AGENDA FORECAST.The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be September 8, 2004, at 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. The August 25, 2004 meeting has been canceled.
- A request for a major development project to construct a new 3,100-square-foot restaurant with a drive-through window (Farmer Boys Restaurant) on property located at 1446 North Harbor Boulevard
- A request for a modification to a previously approved Conditional Use Permit to include an expansion of an existing bar (Back Alley) located at 116-1/2 West Wilshire Avenue, to an adjacent tenant space located at 116 West Wilshire Avenue
- A request for a Conditional Use Permit to place additional fitness equipment in a previously-approved fitness center, on property located at 720 North Harbor Boulevard
- A request to approve a master plan for the development/redevelopment of the St. Jude Medical Center campus which will include a zone change from O-P to SPD, a modification of the General Plan to allow specific plan districts in the O-P zone, increase the floor area ratio permitted for the hospital campus, and modify the location and type of certain recreational and bike trails adjacent to the site, a Major Site Plan for the development of the southwest tower, a Specific Plan and a Development Agreement for property located at 101 East Valencia Mesa Drive
- A request to amend an existing Conditional Use Permit for a foster care home to allow boys and girls on the premises and for the use of the facility as an office on property located at 901 East Chapman Avenue