Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
September 25, 2002
Council Chambers - City Hall
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
Regular Meeting of September 11, 2002
Next Resolution No. 6994
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
- PRJ02-00083 CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-239B. APPLICANT: JOHN DELOOF; PROPERTY OWNER: MORNINGSIDE PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH. A request to modify an existing Conditional Use Permit to allow an increase in enrollment from 76 children to 112 children for a child-care facility at Morningside Presbyterian Church on property located at 1201 East Dorothy Lane (R-1-10,000 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 32 of CEQA Guidelines)
- CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-497A AND DEVELOPMENT PROJECT DP-83-2A (MINOR). APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: FULLERTON FOUNTAINS HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION. A request to convert eight on-site visitor parking spaces into eight "guest/resident" parking spaces on property located at 301-351 North Ford Avenue (southwest corner of Ford Avenue and West Malvern Avenue) (R-5 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 32 of CEQA Guidelines)
- PRJ02-00155 / ZON02-00017 (CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT) AND ZON02-00018 (MAJOR SITE PLAN). APPLICANT AND OWNER: ORANGE KOREAN CHRISTIAN CHURCH. A request to allow the expansion of an existing church facility with a library and office use; and a Major Site Plan review to consider a 3,000 square foot addition to accommodate the new uses for property located at 643 West Malvern Avenue (northeast corner of Malvern Avenue and Woods Avenue) (R-1-7.2 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of the CEQA Guidelines)
- PRJ02-00095 / LRP02-00003 (ZONING AMENDMENT): APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: CITY OF FULLERTON. A request to consider changing the zoning designation from R-1-20,000 to R-1-40,000 for the properties located at 115, 125, 201, 211, 225, 235 and 315 East Las Palmas, and 221, 231, 240, 241, 245, 250, 251, 261, 271 and 281 Altura Drive (various parcels located north of Las Palmas Drive, between Harbor Boulevard and Portero Drive) (R-1-20,000 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15312 of CEQA Guidelines)
- PRJ02-00095 / LRP02-00004 (ZONING AMENDMENT): APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: CITY OF FULLERTON: A request to consider changing the zone classification from R-1-20,000 to R-1-40,000 for the properties located at 3320, 3400 and 3422 North Harbor Boulevard, 101, 121, 123, 127, 131, 211, 300, 301, 306, 307, 312 and 318 East Hermosa Drive, 3301 to 3321 Hideaway Lane, and 3301-3322 Hammell Road (R-1-20,000 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15312, of CEQA Guidelines)
|OTHER MATTERS |
REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
AGENDA FORECAST The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning commission will be September 25, 2002.