Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
February 28, 2001
City Council Chambers
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of February 14, 2001
Next Resolution No. 6911
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. SITE PLAN SP-817 (MAJOR) AND CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1039. APPLICANT: CHESSEN AND ASSOCIATES; PROPERTY OWNER: JUAN CHAVEZ. A request to consider site and architectural plans for a large group home facility, sheltering up to 18 disabled adults, on property located at 1008-1010 South Highland Avenue (east side of Highland Avenue, between approximately 60 feet and 170 feet north of Hill Avenue) (R-3 zone) (Negative Declaration). ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Approval, subject to conditions
|OTHER MATTERS |
- A. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- B. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- C. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be March 28, 2001, at 4:00 p.m. The March 14, 2001, meeting has been canceled.
- To consider site and architectural plans for a new 34,000-square-foot, multi-story office medical office building on property located on the east side of Harbor Boulevard, approximately 600 feet and 930 feet north of Bastanchury Road.
- A request to consider site and architectural plans for the construction of three industrial buildings measuring a total of approximately 221,388 square feet, on property located at the northwest corner of Gilbert Street and Moore Avenue
- A request to consider changing the land use designation from "Greenbelt Concept" to "Government Facilities" on the Land Use Map of the General Plan and changing the zone classification from O-G, Oil Gas to P-L, Public Land, to construct a new fire station, on property located on the north side of Rosecrans Avenue, between approximately 470 and 675 feet west of the northwest intersection of Rosecrans Avenue and Sunny Ridge Place