Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
February 9, 2000
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
- ZONING CODE UPDATE WORKSHOP. Commission review and discussion on a draft of proposed revisions to the following chapters of the Fullerton Zoning Ordinance: Public Land Use Classification, C-G Greenbelt Commercial Classification, Site Plan /Review and Community Improvement District.
- CITY CEQA GUIDELINES WORKSHOP. Commission review and discussion on adoption of City Guidelines for implementation of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
7:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of January 26, 1999
Next Resolution No. 6863
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. TRACT TR-15970. APPLICANT: JENSEN C. CHEN; PROPERTY OWNER: STAN & ADRIENNE COHEN. To consider a request to subdivide a 1.70-acre parcel to create six single-family residential lots on property located at 3701 Puente Street (southwest corner of Puente Street and Las Riendas Drive) (R-1-10,000 zone) (Negative Declaration) (Continued from January 12, 2000). ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Approval, subject to conditions
|2. SITE PLAN SP-784 (MAJOR) AND CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1017. APPLICANT: JACK DE ROSAS; PROPERTY OWNER: HOLIE MOLIE. A request to consider site and architectural plans for a 500-square-foot addition to an existing 1,550-square-foot commercial building and to allow the floor area ratio (FAR) to exceed .300 on property at 111 North Euclid Street (west side of Euclid Street approximately 150 feet north of Commonwealth Avenue) (C-1 zone) (Categorically exempt from Class 1 of CEQA Guidelines) (Continued from January 26, 2000). ||-Approval, subject to conditions |
|3. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1018. APPLICANT: LINDSEY IP; PROPERTY OWNER: IMPERIAL FULLERTON PARTNERS. A request to operate a dental office in a commercial zone on property located at 375 E. Imperial Highway (north side of Imperial Highway, between Palm Street and Bonita Place) (C-M zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 1 of CEQA Guidelines). ||-Withdrawn by staff |
|4. TRACT 15965. APPLICANT: FRED TICE; PROPERTY OWNER: H. LYNN SHELLER FAMILY TRUST. A request to subdivide an existing 3.7-acre parcel to create six single-family residential lots on property located at 1731 Ladera Vista Drive (north side of the extension of Pioneer Avenue, approximately 300 feet west of Ladera Vista Drive (R-1-20,000 zone) (Negative Declaration). ||-Continue to February 23, 2000 |
|5. ZONING CODE UPDATE. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON. Review and comment on a draft of proposed revisions to the following chapters of the Fullerton Zoning Ordinance: Public Land Use Classification, C-G Greenbelt Commercial Classification, Site Plan Review and Community Improvement District. ||-Receive Commission and public comments |
|6. CITY CEQA GUIDELINES: To consider adoption of City guidelines for implementation of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). ||-Recommend approval to the City Council |
- A. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- B. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- C. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be February 23, 2000, at 7:00 p.m.
- A request to subdivide a 3.10-acre parcel to create five single-family residential lots on the southeast corner of Laguna Road/Euclid Street.
- A request to expand an existing 7,000-square-foot industrial building by 1,716 square feet and to increase the FAR on property located at 524 East Walnut Avenue
- Review and comment on a draft of proposed revisions to the following chapters of the Fullerton Zoning Ordinance: Oil Overlay Zone, Open Space Zone, and Oil/Gas Zone.