OCTOBER 13, 1999
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of September 22, 1999
Next Resolution No. 6845
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. AMENDMENT A-1381 AND DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT DA-99-2. APPLICANT: BUSHALA BROTHERS, INC.; PROPERTY OWNER: BUSHALA TRUST, ET. AL. A request to consider a Development Agreement as part of the conditions to rezone the property in the 100 and 200 blocks of East Truslow and Walnut Avenues from M-G, C-H and R-3, to R-5 (Environmental Impact Report). ||-Review and consider the final certified EIR and Addendum|
-Recommend approval to the City Council
- A. RESOLUTION OF INTENTION.
- A resolution of the Planning Commission of the City of Fullerton declaring its intention to consider amending Chapter 15.04 and 15.17 of the Fullerton Municipal Code pertaining to regulations for accessory buildings on R-1 zoned property.
- B. APPOINTMENT OF PLANNING COMMISSIONER TO INFRASTRUCTURE ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- C. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- D. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- E. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be October 27, 1999, at 4:00 p.m.
- A request to consider a revision in the land use map of the General Plan, plans for a mixed-use development for commercial space and apartment units, a partial abandonment of alleys, a change in FAR for the zone, and an abandonment of public easements, on property located at the northwest corner of Commonwealth Avenue and Lemon Street.
- A request to consider changing the base floor area ratio (FAR) for proposed development within the C-3 zone from .9 to 2.0 when the location if the development is within one-quarter mile of a transit station.