MARCH 24, 1999
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of March 10, 1998
Next Resolution No. 6816
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. SITE PLAN SP-651B (MAJOR) AND CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-854A. APPLICANT: KWANG COOK AND ASSOCIATES; PROPERTY OWNER: DONG SHIN PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH. A request to consider site and architectural plans to construct a two-story, 6,400-square-foot building for children's classrooms, proposed within 15 feet of adjacent property to the north and west, on an existing church property located at 2121 East Wilshire Avenue (north side of Wilshire Avenue, between approximately 100 and 405 feet east of Hale Avenue) (R-1-7,200 zone) (Negative Declaration). ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Approval, subject to conditions
|2. SITE PLAN SP-768 (MAJOR) AND CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1005. APPLICANTS: HOWARD LAKS ASSOCIATES AND FULLERTON DODGE; PROPERTY OWNER: BERGER FOUNDATION. A request to consider a site plan for a display of cars for an automotive dealership on property located at 1331 South Euclid Street (west side of Euclid Street, between approximately 390 and 646 feet south of Orangethorpe Avenue) (C-H zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 1 of CEQA Guidelines). ||-Approval, subject to conditions |
- A. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- B. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction.
- C. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be April 14, 1999, at 7:00 p.m.
- To operate a water-based cleaning agent mixing business at 1810 East Valencia Drive
- To allow a used car dealership with a display of vehicles on property located at 1565 West Commonwealth Avenue
- To consider setting a revocation hearing of a Conditional Use Permit for a restaurant and dance floor at 279 East Orangethorpe Avenue (Gecko's).
- To amend Chapter 15.41 of the Fullerton Municipal Code (Industrial Code) to establish a height limit in the industrial zones and to modify the permitted and conditionally-permitted uses.