DECEMBER 8, 1999
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of November 17, 1999
Next Resolution No. 6855
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. PARCEL MAP PM-99-208. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: LST II FULLERTON, LLC. A request to subdivide a 137.6-acre parcel into two parcels, 12 acres and 125.6 acres, respectively, on property located at the northeast corner of Malvern Avenue and Gilbert Street (M-P-200,000 zone) (Categorically exempt per Section 15315 of CEQA Guidelines). ||-Approval, subject to conditions |
|2. AMENDMENT A-1459. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON. To amend Chapters 15.04 and 15.17 of the Fullerton Municipal Code pertaining to regulations for accessory buildings and structures on R-1 and R-2 zoned property (Negative Declaration). ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Recommend approval to the City Council
- A. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- B. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- C. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be January 12, 2000, at 4:00 p.m. The December 22, 1999, meeting has been canceled.
- To consider a tract map to subdivide a 1.70-acre property to create six single-family residential lots on property at 3701 Puente Street.
- To consider a tract map to subdivide an existing 3.10-acre parcel to create five single-family residential lots on property located at the southeast corner of Laguna Road and Euclid Street.
- To revise the City of Fullerton Environmental Review Guidelines for implementing the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA)