AUGUST 11, 1999
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of July 28, 1999
Next Resolution No. 6835
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. PARCEL MAP PM-99-162. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: JEAMAN KIM. To consider a request to subdivide into four lots a 1.45-acre property located at 1314 North Raymond Avenue (east side of Raymond Avenue between approximately 200 feet and 310 feet south of Miramar Drive (R-1-10,000 zone) (Negative Declaration). ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Approval, subject to conditions
- A. DISCUSSION ON TRANSIT STATION AREA DEVELOPMENT/DESIGN GUIDELINES FOR CENTERLINE PROJECT
- B. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- C. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction.
- C. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be September 8, 1999, at 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- To consider a request for a church use at 3700-3710 W. Valencia Drive.
- To consider a request for a church use on property located at 140 East Commonwealth Avenue.
- To consider a request for a church use on property located at 4121 Artesia Avenue.
- To consider a tentative tract map, Amendment to Master Specific Plan MSP-1A, abandonment, and zone change on property located at the northeast corner of Bastanchury Road and State College Boulevard.