Energy & Resource Management REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
FULLERTON CITY HALL
REDEVELOPMENT AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE ROOM
April 19, 2006
Public comments will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Committee shall be limited to 5 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to approval of the Committee grants an extension of time. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Committee. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. INTRODUCTIONS/ROLL CALL
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTESRegular Meeting of February 15, 2006 and March 15, 2006
4. ACTION ITEMS
- Make determination of start time of future meetings
- Adopt 2006 Goals/Tentative Schedule
5. DISCUSSION ITEMS Old Business:
- Update on City's recycled product purchasing
- Presentation on waterless urinals - Falcon Waterfree Toilets
- Presentation of City water conservation programs and opportunities - David Schickling, Water Systems Manager
6. PUBLIC COMMENTS
7. COMMITTEE MEMBER COMMENTS
8. ADJOURNMENTNext regularly scheduled meeting will be May 17, 2006.