FULLERTON CITY HALL
CITY COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM
October 16, 2002
Public comments will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Committee shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Committee. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Committee. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
- I. CALL TO ORDER
- II. INTRODUCTIONS/ROLL CALL
- III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- August 21, 2002
- IV. DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Water Supply Issues - John Carlson, Water System Manager
- Sub-Committee (Urban Water Management Plan and water issues) - update
- ASCE - Orange County Infrastructure Report Card
- Composting Workshop
- V. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- VI. COMMITTEE MEMBER COMMENTS
- VII. AGENDA FORECAST
- Update on Beverage Container Recycling Program - School Program
- Update - Greenwaste Collection Program
- Joint Meeting with the Infrastructure Committee
- VIII. ADJOURNMENT
Next regularly-scheduled meeting will be November 20, 2002