COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CITIZENS' COMMITTEE
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2006
HUNT BRANCH LIBRARY
201 S. BASQUE
Persons addressing the Community Development Citizens Committee shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to the approval of the Community Development Citizens Committee. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesperson be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
At the end of the agenda, public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda, but within the Community Development Citizens Committees jurisdiction. Such comment may automatically be referred to the appropriate forum without Committee action.
- ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES FOR JANUARY 23, 2006
- 2006-2007 NON-PROFIT PRESENTATIONS
- Boys & Girls Club Commonwealth Branch New Window Project
- Boys & Girls Club Richman Branch Roofing Project
- Boys & Girls Club Valencia Park Branch Operations
- F.A.C.E.S. Family Preservation Unit
- Meals on Wheels Maintenance of Meals and Supportive Services
- Orange County Bar Foundation Shortstop
- Southern California College of Optometry Futures in Sight
- WTLC Independence from Dependence
- PUBLIC COMMENT