Recycle Fullerton - Collection Program (Residential)
Residential Collection (Q&A from MG Disposal)
- Preparing Your Trash for Recycling
- Recyclable Collection - Green Container
- Non-Recyclable Trash Collection - Black Container
- Green Waste Collection - Brown Container
- Bulky Item Collection
- E-Waste and Universal Waste Collection
- Household Hazardous Waste
- County of Orange Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center
1071 N. Blue Gum Avenue, Anaheim
Phone: (714) 834-6752
Open Tuesday - Saturday, 9am - 3pm (closed Holidays and rainy days)
- The center accepts products such as latex and oil base paint, antifreeze, batteries, computers, electronics, fertilizers, herbicides, hobby supplies, pesticides, used oil and more. Find out more.
- Holiday Collection
- Tire Recycling (CalRecycle)
- The Green Roads campaign is designed to increase the use of recycled tires in construction and road paving projects throughout California.
- Find Recycling Centers for tires (on 10/13/2010 Orange County did not return any results, but Los Angeles County and Riverside County both returned many)
- Used Oil Collection Program (California Integrated Waste Management Board)
For further information about the Used Oil Collection Program or any of the City's other recycling efforts, call: the Recycling Programs Coordinator (714) 738-6554.
For other important recycling information, including locations of other recycling companies in the area, please check the following websites: