Fullerton City Hall - 303 West Commonwealth Avenue
Third Floor - Room 301
Administrative Services Department Conference Room
Thursday, November 16, 2000
At the Chairman's discretion, public comments may be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Committee shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Committee. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
At the end of this agenda, public comments may be allowed, at the Chairman's discretion, on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Committee. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
CALL TO ORDER
Introduction of new Committee Member: Phyllis Garrova, City Treasurer
ACTION OR DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Election of new Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson
- Approval of Minutes of June 8, 2000
- Status of Investment Portfolio
- Investment Policy - Investment Maturity
- Investing in Fullerton - Certificates of Deposit
- Approval of Meeting Dates for 2001